16 states. 3 countries.
My workshop presentations and keynote speeches have given me the opportunity to speak openly and honestly about topics related to connection in cities across the USA (and Canada and England!).
I talk about creating strong families through birth and adoption:
- Your Blueprint for Building Family Connection
- Adoption Parenting SECRETS: Creating a Toolbox for Adoptive Families
- Beginning Attachment Therapy, a parent’s guide to asking questions
I talk about strengthening relationships and the power of social media:
- Tweens, Teens & Social Media: What Parents and Educators Need to Know
- Career Insurance: Brand Yourself with LinkedIn & Social Media
- Social Media REPAIR for Teens (clean up your digital footprint for college & career)
I listen and I share because what could possibly be more important than the connections we have have with each other, and the stories that bring us together…
Jean MacLeod is a writer, social media specialist and the director of communications for a municipal government. She is an award-winning blogger, a published author, and the strategist and manager behind SMART/SIMPLE Media. Mom to 3 very online children.
Featured speaker at National School Public Relations Association; Gerstacker Institute; Midwest Adoption Conference; KAAN Conference; and, Colorado Heritage Camps.
Over 2000 parents and educators have attended presentations of Jean’s workshop, Tweens, Teens & Social Media: What PARENTS & EDUCATORS Need to Know via Troy Tech Talks; 2016 Parent Conference & Resource Fair; Western Oakland County Parenting Fair; Oakland Schools; Macomb County Schools; Farmington PTA; Huron Valley Schools; NHCR Church; Independent School of Winchester; The Highlands School; and, on WDIV-TV.
More on LinkedIn.