Over 2000 parents and educators have attended the 2015-16 presentations of the new workshop, Tweens, Teens & Social Media: What PARENTS & EDUCATORS Need to Know.
JOIN attendees from Troy Tech Talks; WDIV-TV; 2016 Parent Conference & Resource Fair; Western Oakland County Parenting Fair; Oakland Schools; Macomb County Schools; Farmington PTA; NHCR Church; Independent School of Winchester; The Highlands School…
- Why scare tactics don’t work – and what DOES
- Social media resources and curriculum
- Why good kids ‘go bad’ on social media, and how to reverse the damage
- How to create and use social media guidelines that promote good choices
- How to help tweens/teens integrate social media ‘best practices’ and self-brand
CONTACT me for more information about this helpful, eye-opening and entertaining presentation, because…
Click on Image
FREE WORKSHOP TAKE-AWAYS
1) WATCH the Oakland Schools online VIDEO presentation of Tweens, Teens and Social Media: What PARENTS and EDUCATORS Need to Know (Note: video is currently being updated – please check back!)
2) BROWSE the online clean-up guide, Social Media Repair for TEENS
3) VIEW/DOWNLOAD the workshop Help Sheet (with live links)
On Twitter @OaklandSchools and @jeaniemac
*All materials are free, share-able and downloadable!
Image via MKHMarketing